Amaranth Seed Flour 200 g
Оплата при получении, наложенный платеж.
Срок доставки 7-14 дней, кроме удаленных районов.
Минимальная сумма заказа 2000 рублей.
The history of the amaranth cultivation goes back about 8000 of years. It was one of the main grain crops of ancient Indian tribes. The Aztecs and Incas revered this plant not only for its high nutritional value, but also for its healing properties. One of the names of the amaranth is translated as “God-given”.
Due to its nutritional and therapeutic properties, the amaranth is recognized by experts of the UN Food Commission as the most promising cereal crop of the XXI. century. The company “Specialist” is one of the first enterprises in Russia that manufacture products based on amaranth.
Amaranth seed flour is a natural dietary product for healthy nutrition, which is useful for both children and adults.
6 reasons to include the amaranth seed flour in your diet:
- It does not contain gluten, therefore it is suitable for people with intolerance to cereals, in particular: wheat, barley and rye.
- Amaranth seed flour contains squalene, which promotes the saturation of cells with oxygen and exercises an immunomodulatory action. Antioxidants control oxidative damage to cells, which helps to rejuvenate the body and prevent many diseases.
- It is rich in lysine: lysine is an essential amino acid rarely found in plant products, which helps protein and calcium to be absorbed.
- It is a source of the most important vitamins and minerals: C, A, D, E, vitamins of group B, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, etc.
- Amaranth seed flour contains a large amount of protein and 8-20% dietary fibers, which are extremely useful for the human gastrointestinal tract.
- Components contained in the amaranth seed flour have an antidepressant effect, activating the action of serotonin in the body - a happiness hormone, which has a beneficial effect on the nervous system in whole and fills the body with energy.
- Amaranth seed flour is rich in vegetable protein, which makes it especially useful for a growing child’s body, vegetarians, people leading an active life.
Use the amaranth seed flour in cooking: the flour added to porridge or soup, pancakes or thick pancakes, mashed potatoes or stewed vegetables will give the dish additional nutrients and make it a healthy food product. Amaranth seed flour is perfectly suitable for making any bakery products: cookies, cakes, crackers, muffins, buns, etc. Homemade pastries and confectioneries with amaranth seed flour have a delicate nutty flavor and do not harden for a long time. The most important thing is that they become much more useful.
Ingredients: crushed amaranth seeds partially defatted.