Pumpkin Seed Oil "Organic" 100 ml
Оплата при получении, наложенный платеж.
Срок доставки 7-14 дней, кроме удаленных районов.
Минимальная сумма заказа 2000 рублей.
Pumpkin seed oil is made from pumpkin seeds. It is a dietary product that, in addition to the special aroma, taste and color, also has the ability to have a healing effect on the human body.
Pumpkin seed oil, which you can buy on this website, is produced by the Company “Specialist” from pumpkin seeds of the variety with the self-explanatory name: “Styrian Oil Pumpkin”. This is a gymnosperm variety; it means that the seeds do not have a hard shell. Their deep green color, which is given to the oil, is provided by the high content of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll, having high antioxidant properties, prevents the premature aging, eliminates the effect of free radicals and strengthens the immunity.
The method of direct cold pressing, which is used for the production of the pumpkin seed oil of the Company “Specialist”, allows saving all the useful natural substances in the finished product.
Here are some of the most important and valuable substances contained in the pumpkin seed oil:
- Zinc and selenium. These microelements are very important for everyone, but especially for the stronger sex, as they have a beneficial effect on the male reproductive system.
- Cucurbitin. This exotic name hides an amino acid with anti-parasitic properties. Unlike most medicinal antihelminthic drugs, cucurbitin does not cause the intoxication of the body.
- Vitamins A, E, F, PP, P are obligatory participants of all healthy processes in the body.
- Phospholipids necessary for fat metabolism and maintaining the level of “good” cholesterol in the blood.
- Linoleic and linolenic acids - polyunsaturated fatty acids necessary for the smooth operation of the heart, the purity of vessels, the stabilization of the nervous and endocrine systems.
Use the pumpkin seed oil in the kitchen. The unusual taste and aroma will help you to take a fresh look at the ordinary salads. Rice or pasta seasoned with this oil will get a bright color and aroma in addition to useful properties.
Taste the Italian sauce for vegetable salads: mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar (per 100 ml), then add 3 teaspoons of pumpkin seed oil, 1 teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of mustard seeds, salt/pepper and your favorite herbs. This sauce is stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Use the pumpkin seed oil (price per 100 ml) for the beauty of your skin, hair and nails. This is an excellent remedy for those who have weak capillaries: pumpkin seed oil helps to fight vascular spots. To stop hair loss and stimulate new growth, it is enough to rub the oil into the scalp 2-3 times a week. The regular rubbing of the pumpkin seed oil into the face with light massage movements will help to get rid of dryness, tightness, and also prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
Ingredients: unrefined pumpkin oil 100%.